10 Ways to Support St. Louis Attractions from Home
by Family Attractions Card in Family Fun, Live Like a Local, News category
Explore the list below to learn 10 exciting ways you and your families can support St. Louis attractions virtually from home!
While many St. Louis families stay at home and stay safe, we can still experience the great things our city has to offer.
How do you support St. Louis attractions while at home? Share it with us on Facebook and Instagram!
- The St. Louis Science Center is utilizing their social media to show exhibits, learning videos, and updates from the Center! Check it out on their Facebook page and also browse their website.
- The Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House has beautiful butterflies of all types and varieties! Here you can follow along with butterfly spotlights, updates, and live streams of the butterflies.
- The Magic House launched an online #MagicatHome activity series! These will highlight different activities and crafts you can do as a family, inspiring imagination and learning at home. Watch them now.
- Support local St. Louis restaurants and businesses! Fitz’s is doing curbside pick up! Make sure you call to inquire and keep updated on when you can get your Fitz’s fix here.
- The Third Degree Glass Factory has beautiful pieces from incredible artists. Get ahead of the curve and place an order for your own custom piece!
- The St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station, the newest St. Louis attraction (and arguably one of the most popular!), hosts live aquarium broadcasts. Check in with all your animal friends!
- More animal goodness awaits! Check out the St. Louis Zoo’s Facebook page to see different factoids about the animals and participate in polls.
- Children love story time and now you can have another person telling the stories so the whole family can listen together! The Edwardsville Children’s Museum records story time videos that your kids are sure to enjoy.
- Spring is blooming here in St. Louis. That means…flowers! The Missouri Botanical Garden’s Facebook page highlights different content from around the Garden, so you can enjoy springtime without the allergies.
- Even though summer hasn’t started yet, the Muny at Forest Park highlights staff, and shares musical updates, fun snippets, and learning opportunities. Make sure you brush up on your musical knowledge while indoors!
Stay tuned for more ways to support local attractions on our blog!
Edwardsville Children's Museum
, Magic House
, Missouri Botanical Garden
, Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House
, St. Louis
, St. Louis Aquarium
, St. Louis Science Center
, St. Louis Zoo
, Third Degree Glass Factory