8 Ways to Keep Helping St. Louis Attractions
Let’s continue helping St. Louis attractions by showing up with strength and support.
We’ve got a 3-day weekend for Memorial Day ahead of us, making it the perfect time to step up and show up for our fellow St. Louis attractions and businesses. While some plan on reopening in the near future or have opened already with modifications, we can show them how much we care about their future growth and presence in our city.
How do you support attractions while at home? Share it with us on Facebook and Instagram!
- Get your Root Beer fix with the BRAND NEW Carhop and Curbside Take Out option only available at Fitz’s South County! Reserve your spot here. 4-8 pm every Friday-Sunday.
- Plan your trip to the St. Louis Zoo and St. Louis Science Center for their anticipated mid-June reopenings!
- Every week, the Metro Theater Company presents, “Learning Through Play in the Arts” so you can integrate the arts into your at-home learning! Tune into more activities on their Facebook page.
- Have you downloaded any creative backgrounds for your video conference calls? Check out these fun designs from Six Flags St. Louis!
- Follow the St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station on Facebook for live streams, interesting facts, and hands-on activities featuring all kinds of fin-tastic sea creatures!
- Throw a virtual birthday party with a 45-minute interactive science presentation for the little one in your life with The Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum!
- Watch former St. Louis Cardinal Stan Musial gets his 3,000th hit at Wrigley Field on Facebook.
- Get your fries and a Freak Shake at the Soda Fountain at Union Station – they’re open again with adjusted hours!
Stay tuned for the latest attractions-related news on our blog.
P.S. Are you a St. Louis attraction or business that could use a little extra support? We’ll help you promote your stuff! Send us an email.