1. I printed the coupons/picked up the brochure, but how do I get a Card?
Good news, you’re all set! The printed coupons/brochure IS the Card, just present your coupons or brochure at the participating attraction and you’ll receive their discount. And for our mobile users, you can just show the deal on your smartphone when you arrive to any participating location to get the deal. Get access to the deals HERE.
2. My printer doesn’t work, how can I get the coupons?
If you’re unable to print the coupons from our website, you can mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address and we will mail you a brochure:
Family Attractions Card Request
PO Box 430152
St. Louis, MO 63102
3. Where can I find the Family Attractions Card brochure?
St. Louis Family Attractions Cards are available at the customer service counter of all Schnucks, Shop ‘n Save & Dierbergs grocery stores, St. Louis City & County public libraries, Amtrak stations and CVC Visitor Centers.
4. How do I get my attraction listed on your website?
Good question! You can call us directly at 1 (866) FUN-ON-US or fill out the email form below and someone will contact you soon.
5. How do I get an event listed on your Events Calendar?
Use the form at the bottom of the page and tell us in detail about your event. Please include: name of event, date, time, address, contact name, email and phone number. Please note that we require at least 2 weeks notice prior to your event and unfortunately, try as we might, we cannot accommodate all events.
6. How can I find out more about St. Louis?
7. Don’t see an answer to your question here?
Ask your question via the contact form or call the Family Attractions Card toll free at 866-FUN ONUS (866-386-6687).