12 More Ways to Support St. Louis Attractions from Home
Discover how you can continue to support St. Louis attractions online, through social media, or even from a safe social distance!
Last month, we hit pause on promoting digital offers for the beloved St. Louis-area Attractions in the 2020 edition of the Family Attractions Card.
While this year marks our 20th anniversary offering St. Louisans a free, digital savings guide, we’ve had to switch things up and find new ways to support the iconic museums, restaurants, theme parks, hotels and experiences unique to our favorite city.
How do you support attractions while at home? Share it with us on Facebook and Instagram!
- Calling all baseball fans: the whole family can relive games from the 2018 and 2019 seasons of St. Louis Cardinals baseball. The St. Louis Cardinals Archives are up now to stream and enjoy! To start watching, check this page out. Or download free Fredbird activities here!
- Just because we’re primarily inside right now doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the outdoors. Tune in and enjoy nature from your couch with the St. Louis Virtual Earth Day Festival.
- Download these FREE activity sheets from Six Flags St. Louis featuring word games, puzzles, matching and more! Perfect for little ones in your life who are learning from home.
- Purchase this special-edition Fitz’s Root Beer and all the proceeds will go toward their employee Emergency Relief Fund! #FLOATON
- Browse, by location, through countless curbside options that many local St. Louis restaurants are offering through this intuitive source, Curbside STL! Make sure you share your delicious curbside pickup with the world using #STLTakeItHome!
- Looking for a new hobby to take up with all of this newfound inside time? The St. Louis Chess Club is offering online, private lessons! Pick your instructor and be ready to shout, “Check mate!” by signing up here.
- The Magic House is continually adding to their “Magic At Home” series, creating fun activities that you kids are sure to enjoy. The full list of activities and instructions lives here, waiting for you to jump in and have some fun!
- Recently, Meramec Caverns reposted a fun article from Missouri Department of Conservation (in true cave fashion) that shows you information about bats and how to make your very own bat home (but hopefully you don’t actually have any bats nearby…)!
- The St. Louis Science Center has an entire “Science At Home” page dedicated to informational tutorials and projects, videos, demos, and more! “Connect with Curiosity” now!
- Check out the “See What’s Happening” section here from the St. Louis Zoo to check out their Zootube, live Penguin Cam, STLZoom, and more! It’s sure to be a wild time!
- The Missouri Botanical Garden consistently updates their YouTube channel with tours of the gardens, how-to’s, and beauty that anyone can enjoy!
- Speaking of the Missouri Botanical Garden, they also participate in the “Search for Spring” scavenger hunt! Check it out here to get more information on the app and download it. Time to get hunting, scavengers!
Stay tuned for more attractions-related news on our blog!